Here is the basic information about Shri Ram Krishna Sewa Sansthan (Regd.)
Shri Ramkrishna Ji Shastri, Vill. Randevi, Saharanpur
Brahmaleen Sant Pathik Ji Maharaj
Bhagwat Bhushan Pt. Jai Prakash Yagyik Ji
Year of Establishment : 2003
13/257, Vasundhara, Ghaziabad (U.P.)
Rice Mill Compound, Madhav Nagar, Saharanpur (U.P.)
Main Aims & Activities
- Running Charitable Dispensaries
- Organising Health & Heart Check-up camps
- Scholarships to meritorious students
- Food, clothes & financial help to needy
- Vocational Education to Weaker sections
- Fighting against various social evils like female foeticide / infanticide
- Spiritual upliftment through Shrimad Bhagawat Katha
Source of Funds
No particular source of funds. The Convenor Bhagwat Bhushan Pt. Jai Prakash Ji Yagyik is a selfless person and whatever is tendered during week-long Shrimad Bhagwat Katha programmes, he hands over to the sansthan for sewa activities. Thus, offerings from disciples & devotees are used to fund various service projects.
Major Assistance comes from:
- Members of Sewa Sansthan
- AIIMS, New Delhi
- Apollo Hospital, New Delhi
- Fortis Hospital, NOIDA & various other private surgeons, physicians and philanthropists of Saharanpur, Ghaziabad & Delhi.
Donations to the Sewa Sansthan are exempt u/s 80 G of Income Tax Act vide Renewal letter dtd. 15.11.2010 issued under the signature of Mr. O.P. Pahadia, Commissioner of Income Tax, Ghaziabad vide letter No. FNo.58(24)/Tax – Exemption/CIT-GZB/2010-11/2752.
How can you be of help to us:
You may send in your donations to the Sansthan’s below mentioned Bank Account:
Sri Ram Krishna Sewa Sansthan Regd.
Account No. 1828000101170081 with
Punjab National Bank,
Ambala Rd. Saharanpur
IFS Code : PUNB0182800